In the mid-2000s, LED lamps already had a reletively low power consumption, but there were also some significant disadvantages:
- Low light output
- Poor dimmability
- Unattractive light cones without focus
- Dull, dead light
- Inadequate colour rendering
In 2014, the inventors of the blue LED Isamu Akasaki, Shuji Nakamura and Hiroshi Amano were awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics.
The invention of the blue LED laid the foundation for a new generation of LEDs with brilliant colour rendering and high light output.
Shuji Nakamura founded the company SORAA and has been producing these new LEDs ever since.
The light quality of SORAA LEDs is still unique today, and the continuous research and development at SORAA has resulted in a wide range of LED lamps. With the so-called retrofits, LED lamps are also available for traditional lamp sockets such as screw bases or halogen sockets and many more.
SORAA brilliant HL series LEDs are focused on maximum energy savings and high lighting quality in equal measure.
Light like from the sun...
SORAA brilliant HL LEDs offer excellent colour rendering and colour contrast with maximum luminous efficacy per watt.
- Manufacturer's guarantee - service life 25,000h or 3 years, whichever comes first.
- Significantly reduced electricity costs compared to halogen or incandescent lamps
- High light output
- Point Source Optic - focussed light cone
- Brilliant, bright light
- Excellent colour rendering
SORAA brilliant HL series
SORAA Vivid3 series
Book a free consultation now!