Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.)
Right of withdrawal
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within one month without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is one month from the day,
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods or if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and these are delivered or will;
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods or if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Daniel Holtwiesche, Häselstrasse 57, 88422 Bad Buchau, telephone number: 07582 9399935, fax number: 07582 9399926, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
You can also electronically fill out and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement on our website (www.danholt.de). If you make use of this option, we will immediately (e.g. by e-mail) send you confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods immediately and in any event no later than 14 days to us from the day on which you inform us about the revocation of this contract to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you return the goods before the deadline of 14 days send off
We bear the costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
exclusion or expiry reasons
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- An Daniel Holtwiesche, Häselstraße 57, 88422 Bad Buchau, Fax number: 07582 9399926, Email address: email@example.com :
- I/ we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.